. Indian Healthcare Association will be representing association of persons, organizations, hospitals, & other institutions working to promote qualitative healthcare systems to improve standards in healthcare delivery.
Aims & Objectives
- To set standards for improved holistic healthcare
- To carry out training sessions, seminars, CMEs, conferences through various modes
- To promote research methodologies for enhanced & technically equipped Healthcare service
- To promote health safety practices & improvement in quality of healthcare there by preparing healthcare organization ready for accreditation.
- To create a pool of resources & data bank of health indices, who’s who of stakeholders & resources
- To contribute towards healthy, happy & harmonious living
- To register & network all healthcare executives & Healthcare bodies/ institutions of India.